David Beckham amazed by wife Victoria's fashion status

Sunday 2 April 2017

The 41-year-old retired soccer star is so proud of his wife for achieving so much in "such a short space of time" and thinks it shows how hard she works.
Asked who inspires him in the fashion industry, he said: "Obviously, my wife is in the fashion industry and I think what she's achieved in such a short space of time - gained the respect of the fashion industry in less than 10 years - that's pretty amazing. But I've seen how hard she works, so that is an inspiration as well." 
And David also looks up to Ralph Lauren, who he has "always respected" for being able to go with change and still stay on top.
He added: "I've always respected Ralph Lauren. To change it up and to still be at the top of his game for so many years is incredible. People like that inspire me."
During his globetrotting career, David has visited a whole host of countries but feels Hong Kong is a "leader in style".
He shared to the April issue of #legend magazine: "Hong Kong has always been one of those leaders in style and in fashion. It changes from week to week, month to month, year to year. There's always something changing. I think Hong Kong is such a great place for so many different reasons. The food is amazing ...
"I've walked around Hong Kong and seen amazing-looking businessmen in great suits but I've also seen young kids in very cool clothes. That's something that I think [both places] have in common. You know, I'm 41 years old, but I still like to dress - not too young - but I still like to dress in a pair of jeans, a pair of trainers and a T-shirt."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONNECT WITH US ON FACEBOOK

Follow us Google +

JOIN OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK

CONNECT WITH US ON GOOGLE Collections

Featured post

The Basics of Flood Insurance

Many homeowners don’t realize that a standard homeowner policy does not cover flood damage. That is why it is so important to purchase add...

Tracked By

Total Pageviews